loader image

As token fire reaches 41% of initial supply, Shibburn will reveal exciting SHIB-powered projects.

As the ARB price defies FUD, Arbitrum trading volume soars by over 75%.
آوریل 3, 2023
Do Kwon lawyers dispute terra case SEC acting outside of jurisdiction
آوریل 4, 2023

Shibburn, the $SHIB burn tracker, intends to introduce Web3 projects for $SHIB holders as token burn exceeds 41% of the original quantity.

The Shiba Inu canine breed is the source of the decentralized money initiative known as Shiba Inu. It was developed as a Dogecoin substitute for the Ethereum network.

Three distinct currencies with distinct functions make up the Shiba Inu ecology. The main cryptocurrency, $SHIB, serves as a decentralized, community-run money available to millions of people globally. Launched in the latter half of 2020 on the Ethereum blockchain, $SHIB has since garnered widespread acceptance and can be used to make purchases both directly and indirectly at a number of places.

After burning 90% of his $SHIB holdings and donating the remaining 10% to charity, Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin implemented the burn rate mechanism in 2021. Since then, the Shiba Inu society has kept up the practice, steadily removing $SHIB from circulation and raising its scarcity.

Shibburn, the $SHIB burn tracker, posted important information about the total quantity of $SHIB earlier today on its website. The numbers have changed, as observers may have observed. 410,630,074,492,220 of the original stock have now been burned, leaving a remaining supply of 589,369,925,507,779.

Shibburn has been keeping track of fires that take place at confirmed burn locations. Some transfers, though, were delivered to the $SHIB contract location, making them impossible to recover. It’s possible that this occurred deliberately or accidentally. 237,970,848,115 $SHIB, worth $2,608,160 (USD), have been transferred to the $SHIB contract as of right now.

Shibburn has also been informed of additional transactions sent to contracts with renounced possession, and he pledges to notify the public as soon as new information becomes available. They counsel against this practice if it is done on purpose because it makes monitoring more difficult and there may be many unidentified contracts like this. To speed up the procedure, Shibburn advises using only confirmed null addresses.

Please get in touch with Shibburn via their website if you have knowledge of rejected contracts with ownership assigned to a null address that have sent $SHIB so they can confirm it. Despite the fact that many coins are frozen in wallets as a result of misplaced passphrases, these will continue to be unaccounted for because they cannot be demonstrated.

Shibburn reported 7,109,337,371 tokens sent to the contract and 6,782,788,547 tokens burned in March. 1,002,593,057 coins have been transferred to the $SHIB contract so far this year. They reported sending 83,347,071,504 tokens to deceased wallets in 2022, but 17,150,817,835 $SHIB were sent to the contract without being accounted for, making the total amount burned to 100,497,889,339 $SHIB.

Shibburn apologized for their recent absence due to personal and professional matters, which prevented them from giving the endeavor the required care. Despite this, they showed appreciation for the assistance that has continued.

A marketplace, wallet, and other surprises driven by the $SHIB cryptocurrency will be among the exciting Web3 initiatives that Shibburn will soon reveal and integrate into the updated Shibburn website. Watch this space for more details.



As of 4:26 p.m. UTC on April 3, TradingView data shows that $SHIB is presently trading on Coinbase at about $0.00001067, up 32.54% year to date.